Great cost-saving timber
MicroShades® Treated Wood Products provide the beautiful, rich wood tones of natural redwood and cedar, along with the durability and protection of MicroPro® technology.
Microshades is treated timber which has had a colour added to the treatment. We offer a colour pigment that leaves treated softwoods with a very attractive hardwood tone.
BENEFITS OF MICROSHADES TIMBER
- Retains its rich colour for longer
- Colour will deepen over time.
- Little or no maintenance required
- Sustainable, and Greenguard certified (VOC) for schools
- Added protection against insects by wood boring beetles or termites
- Protection against fungal decay
WHAT IS MICROSHADE?
Microshades is a brand name for timber that has been preserved by the correct application of an Osmose, Microshades wood preservative. Application of the micronized copper preservative is carried out in a controlled treatment process using vacuum pressure impregnation, in accordance with BS 8417. Treated micronized timber is protected against wood-rotting fungi and wood-destroying insects.