At Timber Ireland we stock a complete range of sheet material to cover every conceivable usage whether it is for Kitchen Manufacturing, Joinery applications or General Building work.
A large selection of shelves, tabletops, worktops, and glulam sheets for hobby and craft projects, with or without an FSC® certificate, for timber merchants, wholesalers and DIY stores.
We have glulam sheets of all dimensions in oak, beech, pine, spruce, for example, and a variety of colours.
Timberireland uses exclusively high-quality pine sourced from sustainable forestry. We are FSC®-certified and if FSC® labeling is desired, we can of course provide that.
We are also able to supply glulam from other varieties of timber.
- Glulam sheets for hobby and craft projects
- Trim for windows
- Sills for windows
Using state-of-the-art technology means you will get uniform glulam quality, time after time – and at the agreed time. We have an optimum store of raw timber and our production is exceptionally efficient. We are highly flexible, offering glulam in accordance with your wishes, and with attractive delivery times.
The product range is intended for quality-conscious wholesalers, timber merchants and DIY stores purchasing – generally speaking – for their central warehouses.
- Standard range in all dimensions from 800 x 200 mm, to 3,000 x 625 mm.
- Standard range in thicknesses from 15 mm to 40 mm.
- We would be pleased to quote for other sizes and thicknesses
- Grade B/C in FSC® mix 70% and moisture class 12
- Natural occurrence of knots, but not on ends or edges
- Less occurrence of medullary rays
- Sanded with 120 grain